Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Advice needed!!

I was sitting here pondering to myself about how to get my name out there a bit. Is it a good idea to go around to local businesses and give them a few cupcakes to enjoy? I figured I could include my info (as well as a list of ingredients) and at least add some sweetness to some peoples day. To people that work at legit businesses, it this a good idea or no? I just don't want to waste my time if people can't take baked goods from people or something. Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Troop14683 said...

Go for it, we have had people drop off cupcakes at our office with a note, business card and a suggestion card. She did something neat with hers too, she package them in small canning jars with a ribbon tied on (cut rounds of cake from a sheet pan, dollop of frosting, then round of cake followed by a dollop of frosting and a small round of wax/parchment paper on top then sealed up the jars) They were tasty and not messy at all!

BriAnna's Baking Blog said...

Thanks Ash! I have seen that, super cute! It is a good idea too, thank you!!