Michelle from Kissed By Sweets had given me my first blog award! I was so happy to receive this. Seriously, the smile on my face was ridiculous. Michelle and I seem to be on similar pages right now, which is awesome and pretty great to see someone else in the same boat as me.
I know I am supposed to mention a lot of blogs for this award, but I am going to have to come back later and update that part.
I guess the tradition goes that when you receive an award you have to list 7 things about yourself, so here it goes:
1. I am 25 and still in school. I am getting a general degree because I know baking is what I want to do with my life. It is pretty difficult sitting through classes when I would rather be at home in my kitchen.
2. I am obsessed with the show Felicity. For real. (Editor's note: Bri is not kidding. This lady continually quotes the late 90s college drama).
3. Anything baking-related makes me happy. Whether it's spending hours reading baking blogs or making a disaster in my kitchen, it all brings a huge smile to my face.
4. I love the blog world, I am so thankful for how many doors twitter and my blog have opened. Every time I see a new view on my blog, it makes this road that much more exciting.
5. I am very passionate about organ donation. I do not understand why people choose not to be part of this. You are more likely to receive an organ donation then you are to give one. It's a proven fact. I am more than happy to talk with anyone about it.
6. My siblings and mom are my best friends.
7. Thank you to all who look/have readat my blog. This is such an exciting journey for me and I love that I can share it with people as I learn and grow in this process.