Thursday, April 12, 2012

I missed a birthday!!

Someone turned one while I was away! Happy 1st birthday to this little blog of mine. Apparently people really do "celebrate" this, so don't judge me. I feel awful that I haven't visited in so long! I honestly can't believe it has been over a year since I nervously typed out my first post in here.

So much has happened and changed since my first entry, it is fun to look back and see where it started. I am thrilled to say I am a cake decorator now and that soon I will be attending The French Pastry School of Chicago. Bug and new things are happening and I am so excited to start this new chapter.
I don't have a big post to share, but I did want to post some photos of a couple of cakes that I have done recently. Just to mark some sort of progress.
I am making it a goal to bake something new at least once a week, so I will be back to blogging regularly again.
Thank you to all of you for your kind words and your encouragement.
To new beginnings and hopefully many more years to come =]












If you are like me and haven't visited my FB page in awhile...there are much more photos there :)
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/BriAnnas-Baking-Blog/106972776055902

No comments: